Item Code: ASEO5
Product Expiry: Aug 2016 or later
Lot of 3 X 5ml Ashwin Eucalyptus Oil
$ 6.00Add to Cart
Ashwin Eucalyptus Oil
Pack Size: 5ml, For External Use only
Indication & How to Use:
Eucalyptus opens the lungs and encourages breathing, clears clogged nasal passages and bronchial congestionmaking eucalyptus one of the best known cold remedies. Eucalyptol, one of its main constituents, is found in many over-the-counter cough drops. Eucalyptus oil is also a good pain reliever for sore muscles and arthritis pain.
1. Eucalyptus is used externally for colds, flu, coughs, bronchitis, sinusitis and catarrh. Add a few drops of the pure oil to a bowl of hot water, and inhale the vapours for a few minutes. Alternatively for more portable relief, put a couple of drops on a hanky and inhale the scent.
2.To relieve colds etc during the night, a rub using 10ml of a massage oil (sweet almond, sunflower, greapeseed, wheatgerm, olive etc) and 6 drops of eucalyptus oil can be made up and applied before bed time.
100% pure Eucalyptus oil.
We are renowned manufacturers and exporters of Ayurvedic & Allopathic formulations, natural essential oils and other products.
Manufacturer, supplier and exporter of allopathic medicines, natural essential oils, ayurvedic and herbal products.
Welcome to Ashwin Fine Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, a leading manufacturers, wholesale suppliers and exporters of Ayurvedic & Allopathic medicines, formulations, natural essential oils and other products based in India. We started in 1977 with the purpose of providing best possible products for general ailments with help of the ancient science "Ayurveda" & modern science of allopathic formulations. Nature has provided for us, to live our life to our fullest, in the utmost healthy manner & Ashwin Fine Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals utilizes these resources for a “better life". Over the years extensive knowledge has been acquired, which has helped in a better & crystal clear understanding of the needs of the modern human beings & the environment we cohesively habitat.
Shipping and Pricing Information
1. We offer Free shipping worldwide for orders over US$ 25/- or Flat shipping charges of US$ 5.75 applies.
2. Our Standard shipping terms is Registered Airmail with tracking number. Orders will be dispatched from India within 2-3 days from the time you make purchase.
3. Select Countries get Free Upgrade to Expedited shipping for orders over US$ 75/-
4. General Delivery estimate** from the date of dispatch are as follows for different countries:
** Delivery estimates are in general and work in 98% of the orders. Two percent of the orders may sometimes get delayed due to postal/Custom complexities and reasons beyond our control and knowledge. Occasionally during heavy snow in winter or festivals in India or say Christmas holidays in your countries, delivery may take a little longer than the general estimate.
5. In case your product is lost in transit or does not reach you within 30 days, we would refund you 100% on 31st day of dispatch. Although from our experience, we assure you that 99.9% of the item always reaches and reaches in time.
6. Orders are processed every day excluding Sundays and public holidays in India.
7. Please ensure that you correctly enter your delivery address. Ensure that your full name, house number, street, building number, land mark, area, city and postal code (if applicable) and country is accurately entered.
Product information provided, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration or FDA of your country. The information provided in this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not substitute for appropriate and expert medical advice.
If you are Pregnant, have a medical condition or pre existing disease, do not self diagnose; it may be prudent to consult your Physician prior to using the recommendations given. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a chronic medical problem and symptoms are not subsidizing.
Before using the product, always check the information printed on Packing, Product leaflet/insert, manufacturers' website information relevant to the Product. While we take abundant precaution to provide you with the accurate and complete information on our webpage, there may be inadvertent error that can happen from our side and we cannot always guarantee you about the accuracy and completeness of the Product information. If you are on a prescription medication, you should consult with your doctor before discontinuing or reducing any drugs.