Shipping is free worldwide for orders over US$ 20/- or Flat shipping charges of US$ 5.75 applies.
Following countries get Free Upgrade to Expedited Shipping if the order is over US$ 85/-
Following countries get Free Upgrade to Expedited Shipping if the order is over US$ 110/-
Lot of 3 X 1.5 gm Budhia Khas Mamira Surma
Budhia Khas Mamira Surma
Pack Size: 1.5 gms
A large quantity of premium quality pearls along with other rare and costly herbs formulate this special surma.Ideal for weak eyes and for those who need spectacles. Gives lustre and brightens dull eyes.Recommended for the age group between 30 to 50 years.
Prepared by the proportionate blending of Real Pearls with MAMIRA, a most expensive herb, tried and tested effectively for the treatment of Cataract. This Surma effectively checks and controls the growth of Cataract. (if detected early).
Fifile sufed - 10.6%
Kibabeh - 0.1%
Kafoor - 44.6%
Fifile Dazaz - 10.6%
Mamira - 15.8%
Murwarid - 0.4%
Tootiyah - 2.8%
Hallela - 10.5%
Surma - 4.6%
Direction for Use:
1. Keep the bottle in a cool and dry place.
2. Each time before using the Glass Salai (applicator), clean it with a dry and clean cloth.
3. Dip one end of the Salai into the Surma bottle and before removing it completely from the neck of the bottle, give it a mild jerk, so that excess Surma adhering to the salai will fall back into the bottle.
4. Hold the Salai by one end horizontally, and putting the other end into the eye, slip it out sideways giving it a rolling motion at the same time.
5. Two applications in each eye should be made in the morning and an hour before going to bed at night.
6. In case of eye Drops, two or three drops may be put in each eye, four times a day.
7. In some cases, depending upon the ailment, TWO types of Surmas are prescribed. One of these is generally White coloured and should always be applied first.
Never insert a wet salai (Applicator) into the bottle as this would mar the quality and effectiveness the surma.
Datu Manji Padamshi Surmawala, situated in the heart of Mumbai, India which is the Pioneer Company in the field of Quality Unani Herbal Eye Medicines since approximately 200 years.
This Company commenced production of High Quality Surmas, Kajal and Eye Drops around the year 1800, under the able and value based guidance of its founder RATANBAI, a knowledgeable and immensely talented lady, specially in the field of Herbal Medicines. In those days, Ratanbai was fondly known as BUDHIMAI (Old and learned Lady) and thus our Brand Name "BUDHIA ". The business passed down from generation to generation within the family, incorporating new manufacturing and packing technology down the line. The present generation is commited in ensuring that the Ancient Values and FDA approved Formulas of Ratanbai are strictly adhered to and packaged for you from a modernized plant with straight quality control norms.
Budhia surma: Our time tested Real Pearl Budhia Surmas keep your precious Eyes cool, clean and sparkling bright. Budhia Surmas are available for different eye ailments and also for regular everyday use. These Surmas are specially formulated to suit every age and ailment. Cataract, at an early stage, can be controlled and cured. Budhia Surmas are Herbal and a completely Safe and time tested means of maintaining excellent eye health.
Budhia Kajal: A Pure Ghee Kajal which is totally free from wax, chemicals, paraffin and synthetic cooling agents. This excellent quality kajal can safely be applied to new borns, children and also be used as a natural herbal cosmetic. "The goodness of Pure, natural cow's Ghee, just the way Grandma made with tender love and care!"
No.23 Eye Drops: A formulation created from the extract of hand picked High Quality Rose Petals and other costly Unani herbal ingredients. These Eye Drops remove the ill effects of pollution, heat and dust which adversely effect your precious eyes. A completely natural product blended with the freshness of real Roses. Soothes, refreshes tired eyes and does away with redness, burning and watering. Removes eye strain caused by Television or Computers
All our products are hygienically manufactured under strict quality control procedures in a modern plant and are approved and licensed by the FDA. (Maharashtra State), India.We are also a registered SSI manufacturing unit.
Shipping and Pricing Information
1. Shipping is free worldwide for orders over US$ 20/- or a nominal Flat one time shipping charges of US$ 2.75 applies.
2. Our Standard shipping terms is Registered Airmail with tracking number. Orders are dispatched from India within 2-3 days from the purchase date.
3. Select Countries get Free Upgrade to Expedited shipping for orders over US$ 85/- (5-9 days from dispatch*)
** Delivery estimates are in general and work in 98% of the orders. Two percent of the orders may sometimes get delayed due to postal/Custom complexities and reasons beyond our control and knowledge. Occasionally during heavy snow in winter or festivals in India or say Christmas holidays in your countries, delivery may take a little longer than the general estimate.
5. In case your product is lost in transit or does not reach you within 30 days, we would refund you 100% on 31st day of dispatch. Although from our experience, we assure you that 99.9% of the item always reaches and reaches in time.
6. Orders are processed every day excluding Sundays and public holidays in India.
7. Always double-check that you have correctly entered your delivery address. Ensure that your full name, house number, street, building number, land mark, area, city and postal code (if applicable) and country is accurate and complete.
Product information provided, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration or FDA of your country. The information provided in this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not substitute for appropriate and expert medical advice.
If you are Pregnant, have a medical condition or pre existing disease, do not self diagnose; it may be prudent to consult your Physician prior to using the recommendations given. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a chronic medical problem and symptoms are not subsidizing.
Before using the product, always check the information printed on Packing, Product leaflet/insert, manufacturers' website information relevant to the Product. While we take abundant precaution to provide you with the accurate and complete information on our webpage, there may be inadvertent error that can happen from our side and we cannot always guarantee you about the accuracy and completeness of the Product information. If you are on a prescription medication, you should consult with your doctor before discontinuing or reducing any drugs.