Item Code: CHCN15
Product Expiry: Jul 2016 or later
Lot of 3 X 15ml Charak Cephagraine Nasal Drops
$ 8.00Add to Cart
Charak Cephagraine Nasal Drops
Pack Size: 15ml
Migraine syndrome, Tension, Headache, Sinusitis
2 drops to be instilled in each nostril every 4 hours. The course may be repeated after a month.
1- 2 drops to be instilled in each nostril twice a day .The course may be repeated after 1 month.
Promotes decongestion action on nasal mucosa and thereby reduces nasal discharge.
Provides effective relief of nasal congestion and easy breathing.
Provides an analgesic and anti-inflammatory action thereby relieves associated headache and pain.
Relieves nausea and reduces anxiety associated with migraine.
Reduces frequency and duration of migraine attacks.
Prevents decongestion and blockage of nasal cavity.
Do's And Don'ts:
Consumption of cow’s milk and cow’s ghee for people suffering from migraine.
Early to bed is very useful.
Consumption of turmeric, garlic, ginger and black pepper is recommended for these patients.
Prefer bland diet
Avid fried and spicy food recipes.
Avoid food items which cause indigestion and constipation.
Avoid exposure to excessive heat, cold and rain.
Avoid day time sleeping and spending sleepless night.
Avoid curd, bananas and dried things.
Avoid drinking cold water and ice-cream.
Avoid exposure to rain, excessive cold wind, smoke and dust.
Avoid irregular dietary habits.
Avoid day time sleeping.
Each 15 ml nasal drops contains
Name of Ingredient, (Latin/ English Name), Qty
Jambeeram swaras (Citrus limon) 50 %
Sharkara shuddha (Sucrose) 30 %
Karpoor (Camphora officinarum) 0.1 %
Extracts of the following
Jambeeram swaras (Citrus limon) 10 %
Erand mool (Ricinus communis) 2 %
Jivanti (Dendrobium macraei) 2 %
Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 2 %
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 2 %
Vidanga (Embelia ribes) 2 %
Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) 0.5 %
In sinusitis, Cephagraine nasal drops reduce inflammation, liquefy mucus and relieve congestion. Cephagraine tablet constricts cranial arteries and thus, CEPHAGRAINE reduces frequency, severity and duration of migraine. Cephagraine also relieves migraine associated sensory aura such as headache, nausea, vomiting and tinnitus etc. Piper longum, Calotropis gigantea, Gypsum, Datura metel,all these ingredients have analgesic properties. Carminative Carum copticum, antacid Sodium carbonate, hepatostimulant Eclipta alba and prokinetic Zingiber officinale help to relieve the symptoms of migraine. Ocimum sanctum has adaptogenic and anxiolytic properties.
Important ingredients Action
Pippali mool, Arka phool, Shuddha Godanti, Dhattur Analgesic
Nishottar Laxative (mild)
Tulsi Adaptogenic, anxiolytic
About Charak Pharma Pvt Ltd
Charak started in the year 1947 with a vision to be a Leading International Herbal Healthcare Company, improving Quality of Life. The mission of charak is to provide standardized and researched herbal healthcare products and services for consumer wellbeing. It firmly believes in the values of customer is the most important person in our business, best quality product is the only way to survive in the market...
History - 1947 - A Year to Remember
Visionary brothers Mr D.N. Shroff and Dr. S.N. Shroff, in the year 1947, were amongst the pioneers of manufacturing Ayurvedic medicines in India. They drew inspiration from one of the most authoritative sources on the subject "The Charak Samhita" compiled by the sage Charaka Circa 1000 BC. Thus was born Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd, today one of the largest producers of high quality Ayurvedic products in India.
To be a Leading International Herbal Healthcare Company, Improving Quality of Life
Provide Standardized and Researched Herbal Healthcare Products and services for consumer well being
At Charak, every effort has gone into researching, developing and producing quality medicines under controlled conditions from source to packaging. The organization has its core values clearly outlined:
The Charak Research and Development Center:
The curative art of Ayurveda, India's gift to the world has evolved from time immemorial through learnings and knowledge of ancient Sagas and Scholars. We, at Charak, constantly endeavor to experiment and test various scientific inputs in Ayurveda thereby making it internationally recognized and sustainable across the globe.
Now it is a known fact that US Researches have advocate Evidence based medicine principles to be applied to Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM). World Health Organization (WHO) has also recognized Ayurveda as an alternative system of medicine.
We strongly believe in enhancement standards of AYURVEDIC MEDICINE from an alternative therapy to a mainline medical option and to represent the cause by providing standardized Ayurvedic formulations using state of art manufacturing technology.
Shipping and Pricing Information
1. Our pricing is transparent and is inclusive of world wide flat shipping charges. The prices which you see alongside the products are final and there is no other hidden charges that we levy when you check out. Our pricing/currency is set in US dollar only.
2. We Ship worldwide except those countries where there is import restrictions of Indian Herbal products. Customers from Germany, Canada, Italy, Latvia should contact us first to know if a particular item can be shipped to their country or not.
3. When you buy more than single product (or a lot) and combine with other products, you earn discount of US$ 1 for each additional product that you buy. For example, say if you buy 6 products, you earn discount of US 5/- This combined shipping discount will be automatically calculated and deducted from the total amount and would be shown as a separate line item in the shopping cart.
4. Our Standard shipping terms is Registered Airmail from Indian with tracking number. We assure you of lowest handling time, and orders will be dispatched within 1-2 days from the time you make purchase.
5. General Delivery estimate** from the date of dispatch are as follows for different countries:
** Delivery estimates are in general and work in 98% of the orders. Two percent of the orders may sometimes get delayed due to postal complexities and reasons beyond our control and knowledge. Occasionally during heavy snow in winter or festivals in India or say Christmas holidays in your countries, delivery may take little longer than the general estimate.
6. In case your product is lost in transit or does not reach you within 30 days we would refund you 100% on 31st day of dispatch. Although from our experience, we assure you that 99.9% of the item always reaches and reaches in time for sure!
7. Orders are processed every day excluding Sundays and public holidays.
8. Please ensure that you fill out your postal address correctly while registering your personal details. Ensure that your full name, house number, street, Building number, land mark, area, city and postal code and Country is accurately in. In case you wish to ship the product to a different address than your billing address, please fill in that section separately in the registration details.
9. Please contact us on email@example.com if you need expedited shipping and we would let you know how much additional cost that you may be required to pay.
Product information provided, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration or FDA of your country. The information provided in this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not substitute for appropriate and expert medical advice.
If you are Pregnant, have a medical condition or pre existing disease, do not self diagnose; it may be prudent to consult your Physician prior to using the recommendations given. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a chronic medical problem and symptoms are not subsidizing.
Before using the product, always check the information printed on Packing, Product leaflet/insert, manufacturers' website information relevant to the Product. While we take abundant precaution to provide you with the accurate and complete information on our webpage, there may be inadvertent error that can happen from our side and we cannot always guarantee you about the accuracy and completeness of the Product information. If you are on a prescription medication, you should consult with your doctor before discontinuing or reducing any drugs.