Item Code: DICH1
Product Expiry: Jul 2015 or later
Divya Chyawanprash With Saffron 1kg
$ 34.50Add to Cart
Divya Chyawanprash With Saffron
Pack Size: 1kg
With a cup of lukewarm milk in morning & evening or as directed by the physician.
Children above six years
Useful in cough, bronchial asthma, geriatric disorders, loss of appetite, loss of memory, disorders of lungs, ear, nose and throat.
Each 10g contains
Sida cordifolia 45mg
Phaseolus trilobus 45mg
Piper longum 90mg
Teramnus labialis 45mg
Pistacia integerrima 45mg
Phyllanthus niruri 45mg
Vitis vinifera 45mg
Leptadenia reticulata 45mg
Terminalia chebula 45mg
Tinospora cordifolia 45mg
Habenaria intermedia 45mg
Malaxis acuminate 45mg
Curcuma zedoaria 45mg
Cyperus rotundus 45mg
Boerhaavia diffusa 45mg
Polygonatum Cirrhifolium 45mg
Nymphaea nouchali 45mg
Pueraria tuberosa 45mg
Adhatod vasica 90mg
Roscoea alpine 45mg
Myrtania diandra 45mg
Withenia somnifera 45mg
Emblica officinalis 1650mg
Saccharum officinarum 6730mg
Bambusa arundinaceae 182mg
Piper longum 91mg
Cinnamomum zeylanicum 22mg
Elettaria cardamomum 22mg
Cinamomum tamala 22mg
Messua ferrea 22 mg
Crocus sativus 02mg
Mukta shukti bhasma 184mg
Abhrak bhasma 215mg
Syzygium aromaticum 33mg
Divya Pharmacy (Swami Ramdev)
Divya Yog Mandir (Trust), started “Brahamkalp Chikitsalaya” at Kripalu Bagh Ashram, Kankhal in 1995 where patients suffering from various diseases were cured using Ayurvedic medicines and practices of Yoga. Need was felt to provide quality Ayurvedic medicines to the patients to seek optimum results as results of Ayurvedic treatment are directly proportional to the quality of prepared medicines. Hence a small scale manufacturing unit of Ayurvedic medicines was established in the campus of Kripalu Bagh Ashram, Kankhal. This was the beginning of Divya Aushadhi Nirmanshala (Divya Pharmacy), which was totally based on traditional methods.
Divya Pharmacy has had the exalted vision to bring Ayurveda to society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind this haloed and revered, Indian system of medicine by exploring and selecting indigenous herbs, ancient Ayurvedic literatures and subjecting the formulations to modern pharmacological, toxicological safety tests and clinical trials to create new drugs and therapies.
Divya Pharmacy tries that medicines should possibly be available to common man at the minimum cost price. In the year 2002-03, modernization of the pharmacy has been done. A new expanded unit of the pharmacy has been established well equipped with machines based on modern techniques.
PLC controlled herbal extraction plant commissioned in the pharmacy is used for extracting from the various parts of the medicinal plant like the leaves, The salient feature of this plant is the production of medicine using latest SCADA technology under controlled environmental conditions of temperature and pressure. The extract concentration is achieved under vacuum drying preserving the maximum valued contents of the herbs.
Quality of the medicines so produced is of the highest level. This unit has the capacity of extracting from 10,000 kgs. of raw herbs. The desired fluid component is added to this extract in the process of making the medicines.
For the manufacturing processes in Divya Pharmacy automatic high speed spray drier unit, for quick liquification a fluid wed processor, tablet compressing device with the capacity for preparing one lac tablet per hour, high speed auto-coater for coating the tablets, high speed mixer-grinder, fluid wed driers and cleaning, crossing & pulverizing units have been established.
In the modern packing section of Divya Pharmacy PLC controlled packing equipment having the capacity of 300 volts per minute with automatic blister packing equipment have been installed. A utility center has been set up in this production unit which has two 500 KVA generators, softners & cooling towers including boilers & air compressors having the capacity to produce 300 ton steam.
As a result of this Divya Pharmacy has become the first medicine manufacturing unit of Uttarakhand to get ISO-9001 and WHO-GMP certifications. In the Pharmacy the international standards like Good Manufacturing Practices(GMP), Good Packaging Practices(GPP), Good Agricultural Practices(GAP) and Good Harvesting Practices(GHP) are being strictly followed.
Shipping and Pricing Information
1. Our pricing is transparent and is inclusive of world wide flat shipping charges. The prices which you see alongside the products are final and there is no other hidden charges that we levy when you check out. Our pricing/currency is set in US dollar only.
2. We Ship worldwide except those countries where there is import restrictions of Indian Herbal products. Customers from Germany, Canada, Italy, Latvia should contact us first to know if a particular item can be shipped to their country or not.
3. When you buy more than single product (or a lot) and combine with other products, you earn discount of US$ 1 for each additional product that you buy. For example, say if you buy 6 products, you earn discount of US 5/- This combined shipping discount will be automatically calculated and deducted from the total amount and would be shown as a separate line item in the shopping cart.
4. Our Standard shipping terms is Registered Airmail from Indian with tracking number. We assure you of lowest handling time, and orders will be dispatched within 1-2 days from the time you make purchase.
5. General Delivery estimate** from the date of dispatch are as follows for different countries:
** Delivery estimates are in general and work in 98% of the orders. Two percent of the orders may sometimes get delayed due to postal complexities and reasons beyond our control and knowledge. Occasionally during heavy snow in winter or festivals in India or say Christmas holidays in your countries, delivery may take little longer than the general estimate.
6. In case your product is lost in transit or does not reach you within 30 days we would refund you 100% on 31st day of dispatch. Although from our experience, we assure you that 99.9% of the item always reaches and reaches in time for sure!
7. Orders are processed every day excluding Sundays and public holidays.
8. Please ensure that you fill out your postal address correctly while registering your personal details. Ensure that your full name, house number, street, Building number, land mark, area, city and postal code and Country is accurately in. In case you wish to ship the product to a different address than your billing address, please fill in that section separately in the registration details.
9. Please contact us on email@example.com if you need expedited shipping and we would let you know how much additional cost that you may be required to pay.
Product information provided, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration or FDA of your country. The information provided in this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not substitute for appropriate and expert medical advice.
If you are Pregnant, have a medical condition or pre existing disease, do not self diagnose; it may be prudent to consult your Physician prior to using the recommendations given. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a chronic medical problem and symptoms are not subsidizing.
Before using the product, always check the information printed on Packing, Product leaflet/insert, manufacturers' website information relevant to the Product. While we take abundant precaution to provide you with the accurate and complete information on our webpage, there may be inadvertent error that can happen from our side and we cannot always guarantee you about the accuracy and completeness of the Product information. If you are on a prescription medication, you should consult with your doctor before discontinuing or reducing any drugs.