Item Code: ZAVC10
Product Expiry: Jul 2015 or later
Lot of 3 X 10 capsules Zandu Vigorex
$ 22.50Add to Cart
Zandu Vigorex Capsules For Men
Pack Size: 10 Capsules
Zandu Vigorex is a proven, revolutionary formulation developed by a Panel of Ayurvedic Experts. Each capsule is an aggregate of seven powerful herbs & minerals that revitalize the body & increase stamina. Overall, it is an 100% safe Ayurvedic Vitalizer which boosts stamina, energy & enhances mood
Each Capsule contains
Kaunch Beej extract
Safed Musali extract
Approved colour used in capsule shell.
Preservative: Sodium Benzoate.
One capsule a day, preferably with milk or as directed by the physician.
Fatigue, Loss of stamina, Physical weakness, Defeciency in energy level.
7 Powerful Herbs & Minerals like Ashwagandha, Kaunch beej, Shilajit, Gokshur, Safed Musali, Swarna Bhasma & Praval Bhasma. Based on 1000 years of time tested and proven Ayurvedic 'Vajikarana' therapy - A powerful therapy believed to enhance holistic health, vigour & virility, imparting the strength of a stallion to man.
Zandu Pharmaceutical Works Ltd. was named after venerable Mahatma Zandu Bhattji to whom it owes its origin.
Zandu Bhattji's real name was Karunashankar; he was the son of legendary Vaidya Vithal Bhattji, a personal physician to Ranmal, the then king of Jamnagar. He was very accurate in diagnosis of diseases and also intelligent and learned. Therefore, those who learnt ayurveda from him have become famous among Ayurvedic Physicians e.g. Shri. Raghunathji Indraji, the author of Nighantoo Sangrah and Shri.Bawabhai Achalji, a very well known personality among the Vaidyas who were co-students of Zandu Bhattji; all of them learnt the art of Ayurveda from Vithal Bhattji. After Jam Saheb, the king of Jamnagar was satisfied with the ayurvedic medicines prepared by Shri Zandu Bhattji, he gave the latter a piece of land on the bank of Rangamati River in Gujarat for preparing medicines there. This was the oldest factory manufacturing Ayrveidc drugs, established about 147 years ago from this date (Ras-Shala was established by Zandu Bhattji in August 1864 in Jamnagar)
All the drugs prepared in this research were tried by him on poor patients for free. Zandu Bhattji used to employ learned Vaidyas for the preparation of drugs and treatment of patients. Chyavanprash-avleh, Arogyavardhini, Vidangtanduprayog and Samsamani are standard preparations whose specific effects in some diseases were proved by him only for the first time.
Grandson of Shri Zandu Bhattji took his high tradition of Ayurveda forward. Shri Jugatram Vaidya had great knowledge of chemistry and pharmacy. While working under Professor Lee in the Chemical Laboratory at Rajkot, he dreamt of starting an Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Industry to manufacture Ayurvedic medicines strictly following standard books like Charak, Sushrut, Bhiasajya Ratnavali, Sarangadhar etc. With modern technology this dream came true with the birth of the Zandu Pharmaceutical works, founded by him in October 1910 as a private concern.
The company started gaining popularity with its various products from the very beginning. Within a decade, it started finding it difficult to meet the growing demands of the market, and the need for more capital investment was urgently felt. Hence on 10th December1919, Zandu was converted into a Public Limited Company.
In the year1936, the company started manufacturing Allopathic medicines on a large scale, including standard galenical preparations, pills, tablets, ointments, emplastars and various patent and proprietary medicines.
As part of company’s programme of expansion in 1943, a Biological Laboratory was established. In this laboratory various important biological preparations like Liver extracts, vitamins, hormones, protein hydrolysate and other useful injectables, tablets and liquid items were manufactured. Thus, from a modest beginning in 1910, the company had gone on to manufacture more and more products year after year, meeting the growing needs of people. Slowly the company started launching wide range of varied different products in Ayurvedic and Allopathic divisions. With the help of modern machinery and strict technical control the company became expert in mass production of various products like tablets and pills, liquids and solids. The company gradually put up few factories at Vapi, Sanjan, Silvasa and in Uttaranchal for higher production.
To diversify the production, an associate company Zandu Chemical Ltd. was established in 1990 at Ankleshwer in Western India to manufacture bulk drugs and intermediates. To promote research and healthcare through traditional systems of medicines like ayurveda, Zandu Foundation for Health Care was established in 1990.
In 2008, Emami acquired major stake in Zandu Pharmaceuticals Works Ltd, from the Parikh family, on the basis of huge business synergy between Zandu and Emami. Post the acquisition of Zandu Pharmaceuticals a century old household name in India; some of its prominent brands like Zandu Balm, Zandu Chyawanprash, Zandu Kesri Jeevan, Zandu Pancharishta, Nityam Churna are also under Emami’s basket of brands.
Today, Zandu is a part of Emami Limited.
Shipping and Pricing Information
1. Our pricing is transparent and is inclusive of world wide flat shipping charges. The prices which you see alongside the products are final and there is no other hidden charges that we levy when you check out. Our pricing/currency is set in US dollar only.
2. We Ship worldwide except those countries where there is import restrictions of Indian Herbal products. Customers from Germany, Canada, Italy, Latvia should contact us first to know if a particular item can be shipped to their country or not.
3. When you buy more than single product (or a lot) and combine with other products, you earn discount of US$ 1 for each additional product that you buy. For example, say if you buy 6 products, you earn discount of US 5/- This combined shipping discount will be automatically calculated and deducted from the total amount and would be shown as a separate line item in the shopping cart.
4. Our Standard shipping terms is Registered Airmail from Indian with tracking number. We assure you of lowest handling time, and orders will be dispatched within 1-2 days from the time you make purchase.
5. General Delivery estimate** from the date of dispatch are as follows for different countries:
** Delivery estimates are in general and work in 98% of the orders. Two percent of the orders may sometimes get delayed due to postal complexities and reasons beyond our control and knowledge. Occasionally during heavy snow in winter or festivals in India or say Christmas holidays in your countries, delivery may take little longer than the general estimate.
6. In case your product is lost in transit or does not reach you within 30 days we would refund you 100% on 31st day of dispatch. Although from our experience, we assure you that 99.9% of the item always reaches and reaches in time for sure!
7. Orders are processed every day excluding Sundays and public holidays.
8. Please ensure that you fill out your postal address correctly while registering your personal details. Ensure that your full name, house number, street, Building number, land mark, area, city and postal code and Country is accurately in. In case you wish to ship the product to a different address than your billing address, please fill in that section separately in the registration details.
9. Please contact us on email@example.com if you need expedited shipping and we would let you know how much additional cost that you may be required to pay.
Product information provided, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration or FDA of your country. The information provided in this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not substitute for appropriate and expert medical advice.
If you are Pregnant, have a medical condition or pre existing disease, do not self diagnose; it may be prudent to consult your Physician prior to using the recommendations given. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a chronic medical problem and symptoms are not subsidizing.
Before using the product, always check the information printed on Packing, Product leaflet/insert, manufacturers' website information relevant to the Product. While we take abundant precaution to provide you with the accurate and complete information on our webpage, there may be inadvertent error that can happen from our side and we cannot always guarantee you about the accuracy and completeness of the Product information. If you are on a prescription medication, you should consult with your doctor before discontinuing or reducing any drugs.