Shipping is free worldwide for orders over US$ 20/- or Flat shipping charges of US$ 2.75 applies.
Following countries get Free Upgrade to Expedited Shipping if the order is over US$ 85/-
Following countries get Free Upgrade to Expedited Shipping if the order is over US$ 110/-
Oedema is a condition characterized by swelling caused when fluid leaks out of the body's capillaries. The fluid builds up and gets trapped in the tissues around the leaking blood vessels.
It may be caused by injury, allergy, starvation, Heart Failure, kidney failure or disease-especially the NEPHROTIC SYNDROME, liver disease-CIRRHOSIS
Types of oedema:
1. Anaphylactic Oedema - generalized swelling of the facial skin and mucous membranes
2. Cardiac oedema - Due to congestive heart failure
3. Joint oedema - Due to joint or ligamentous inflammation
4. Non-pitting oedema - Indurated and firm oedematous lower-limb tissues
5. Peripheral Oedema - Oedema of distal (foot and limb) tissues
6. Pitting Oedema - Relatively soft, tissue oedema affecting both feet and lower legs
7. Pulmonary oedema - Lung oedema due to heart valve dysfunction
MAHAVISHGARBHA Oil, PUNARNAVADI MANDOOR and Shriji Herbal TRIFALA are some of the preferred ayurvedic supplements for oedema treatment, swelling treatment
and cure for swollen feet. You can also take proper guidance from your Ayurvedic expert to understand its benefits and other dietary recommendations.