This Surma effectively checks and controls the growth of Cataract
Budhia Khas Mamira Surma
Pack Size: 1.5 gms
A large quantity of premium quality pearls along with other rare and costly herbs formulate this special surma.Ideal for weak eyes and for those who need spectacles. Gives lustre and brightens dull eyes.Recommended for the age group between 30 to 50 years.
Prepared by the proportionate blending of Real Pearls with MAMIRA, a most expensive herb, tried and tested effectively for the treatment of Cataract. This Surma effectively checks and controls the growth of Cataract. (if detected early).
Fifile sufed - 10.6%
Kibabeh - 0.1%
Kafoor - 44.6%
Fifile Dazaz - 10.6%
Mamira - 15.8%
Murwarid - 0.4%
Tootiyah - 2.8%
Hallela - 10.5%
Surma - 4.6%
Direction for Use:
1. Keep the bottle in a cool and dry place.
2. Each time before using the Glass Salai (applicator), clean it with a dry and clean cloth.
3. Dip one end of the Salai into the Surma bottle and before removing it completely from the neck of the bottle, give it a mild jerk, so that excess Surma adhering to the salai will fall back into the bottle.
4. Hold the Salai by one end horizontally, and putting the other end into the eye, slip it out sideways giving it a rolling motion at the same time.
5. Two applications in each eye should be made in the morning and an hour before going to bed at night.
6. In case of eye Drops, two or three drops may be put in each eye, four times a day.
7. In some cases, depending upon the ailment, TWO types of Surmas are prescribed. One of these is generally White coloured and should always be applied first.
Never insert a wet salai (Applicator) into the bottle as this would mar the quality and effectiveness the surma.