Charak Cognium Tablets
Pack Size: 20 Tablets
Charak Cognium Indications
1) Loss of memory
2) Concentration impairment
3) Mental fatigue due to stress
4) Language and learning disability
5) Attention-deficiency hyperactivity disorder
1 tablet twice a day for 3-4 months
Charak Cognium Benefits
1) Preserve and enhance cognitive functions.
2) Slows down the process of degeneration of neurons through antioxidants.
3) Increase circulation to the CNS.
4) Provide protection to nervous system by acting as adaptogenic against stress.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Eat balanced meal and healthy food.
2) Do meditation and yoga regularly.
3) Take proper sleep.
1) Avoid fried and spicy food.
2) Avoid sleepless night and stress
Charak Cognium COMPOSITION
Each coated tablet contains
Name of Ingredient
Mukta Pishtee: 5 mg
Abhrak Bhasma: 25 mg
Soya (Glycine soja): 50 mg
Extracts of the following :
Jala Brahmi(Bacopa monnieri): 200 mg
Brahmi (Centella asiatica): 100 mg
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): 100 mg
Arjun (Terminalia arjuna): 50 mg
Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus):50 mg
Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans):25 mg
Tagar (Valeriana wallichi): 20 mg
Vacha (Acorus calamus): 20 mg
COGNIUM tablets and syrup are aimed at preserving and enhancing cognitive functions. COGNIUM slows down the process of degeneration of neurons through antioxidants, nervine tonics and by improving circulation. Bacopa monnieri and Celastrus paniculatus present in COGNIUM improve cognitive functions. Centella asiatica and Terminalia arjuna enhance circulation to the CNS. Withania somnifera and Evolvulus alsinoides provide protection to nervous system by acting as adaptogenic against stress.
Important ingredients Action
Shankhapushpi Protection to nervous system
Brahmi, Arjun Enhance circulation to the CNS
Jyotishmati Improves cognition
Ashwagandha Reconstruct neuronal networks
Jala brahmi Controls anxiety and reduces stress induced forgetfulness