Charak PILIEF Forte Tablets
Pack Size: 40 Tabs
Charak Pilief Indications
1) Internal and External Haemorrhoids.
2) Prevention of recurrence post-haemorrhoidectomy.
Two tablets two times a day for a minimum of 10 days followed by one tablet three times daily for minimum of six weeks.
Charak Pilief Benefits
1) Effective and safe for long-term use.
2) Helps in reducing the inflammation pain.
3) Arrest bleeding.
4) Reduces pile mass.
5) Prevents recurrence of piles.
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Prefer bland food diet.
2) Consumption of horse gram, barley, wheat, old rice, papaya and amalki.
3) Intake of rhizome of surana is recommended.
4) Develop a good toiletry habits.
1) Avoid Oily, fried and spicy food.
2) Avoid irregular dietary habits and constipations.
3) Avoid suppression of natural urges like urination and defecation.
4) Avoid riding on the back of animals and citing on hard seats.
5) Avoid smoking, vegetables like potatoes and pumpkins.
Charak Pilief Composition
Each coated tablet contains :
Name of Ingredient
Guar gum (Cyamopsis tetragonolobus) 25 mg
Extracts of the following :
Neem (Melia azadirachta) 200 mg
Khadir (Acacia catechu) 200 mg
Kumari (Aloe barbadensis) 175 mg
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) 150 mg
Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) 100 mg
ARSHONYT is a twin treatment for medical management of haemorrhoids. Cyamopsis tetragonolobus is a cleansing source of fiber to help facilitate faster elimination of cellulitic wastes. Melia azadirachta in ARSHONYT ointment exhibits potent anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties. Curcuma longa is a prokinetic drug and Plumbago zeylanica has anti-H.pylori property. ARSHONYT Forte tablet reduces the pile mass and checks bleeding .It has a mild laxative action.
Important ingredients Action
Guar Gum Cleansing source of fiber to help facilitate faster elimination of cellulitic wastes.
Neem Potent anti-septic and anti-inflammatory
Haritaki Prokinetic drug