Charak Hyponidd Tablets
Pack Size: 30 Tablets
Add on anti-diabetic with antioxidant and hypolipidemic advantage (For Diabetes)
The herbal insulin sensitizer with D-Chiro-Inositol edge (for PCOS)
Charak Hyponidd Indications:
1) Adjuvant to OHA, or a stand alone in newly detected cases of mild diabetes mellitus
2) Menstrual irregularities in adolescent PCOS patients taking hormonal therapy
3) Long-term management of PCOS
In Diabetes: 2 tablets twice daily, half-an-hour before meals or as directed by the Physician.
In Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): recommended dose is 2 tablets twice daily for 3-6 months or as directed by the physician.
Charak Hyponidd Benefits
1) No clinical hypoglycemia unlike suphonylureas.
2) Lowers the lipid levels & protects against cardiovasular diseases.
3) Provides a sense of well-being and feeling of less tired and less fatigue
4) No need to add antioxidants as it contains natural antioxidants and rejuvenators.
5) Delays the diabetic complications – Impotency in male, neuropathy and retinopathy.
6) Cost effective for long-term use.
7) Improves quality of life and restores libido.
Do's and Don'ts
1) Regular exercise is recommended – Evening or morning walk.
2) Consumption of vegetables preferred – Karela and Drumsticks
3) Do check fasting and post lunch blood glucose at least once a week.
4) Strictly follow doctor’s drug regimen and diet.
5) Drink atleast 8 – 10 glasses of water daily.
1) Avoid injury /cut.
2) Reduce alcohol consumption and smoking.
3) Avoid oily and spicy food, sweets, and honey.
4) Avoid excessive physical and psychological stress.
Charak Hyponidd Composition
Each coated tablet contains
Name of Ingredient
Yashad Bhasma 37.5 mg
Suddha shilajit (Purified asphaltum) 37.5 mg
Karavellaka (Momordica charantia) 12 mg
Extracts of the following :
Haridra (Curcuma longa) 300 mg
Tarwar (Cassia auriculata) 225 mg
Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) 150 mg
Raja Jambu (Eugenia jambolana) 150 mg
Mamejavo (Enicostemma littorale) 112.5 mg
Meshashringi (Gymnema sylvestre) 112.5 mg
Vijaysaar (Pterocarpus marsupium) 75 mg
Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) 75 mg