Useful for stimulating hair growth & regenerate the damaged and dormant hair follicle.
Dr. Jain's ORPL Oil
Pack Size: 5ml (For External Use Only)
This oil is very best quality of Therapeutic Aromatherapy grade made/processed by Dr. Jains’s Forest Herbals Pvt. Ltd and/or Samed Agro Services Pvt. Ltd. India. This oil comes in Amber glass bottles with a glass dropper for added convenience.
Good Quality branded Therapeutic Aromatherapy grade essential oil at competitive prices.
Get a glass dropper free of cost with each of bottle.
The oil comes in Amber glass bottle.
Combined shipping discount of US $ 1.00 for each additional piece you buy of the same or different type.
Dr. Urjita Jain (M.D., D.G.O) is a Gynecologist and is trustee of the Institute of Herbal Science. She and Mr.Chetankumar Jain are creators of Dr. Jain’s Brand of herbal medicines and beauty products. They have popularized the use of herbs for beauty and health among common people, thus reviving the ancient Indian tradition. After exclusive clinical trials and the use of modern technologies they have started training course to bring this ancient science to the contemporary usage through the college of Herbal Science and Technology in India. The college is located at Chaitanyavan in the midst of flourishing herbs spread over 25 acres of land.
Dr. Urjita Jain has conducted various clinical trials and extensive research with the herbs and Aromatherapy oils. Her book “Beauty through Herbs” is recognized well and is very popular.
Please also have a look at the other essential oils (in 5 ML) of the same brand in my shop.
Clary Sage oil
Fennel Seed oil
Grape Seed oil
Motia Rosha oil
Mysore Sandal oil
Sofia J oil
Ylang Ylang oil
General Methods of Using Essential Oils:
Aromatherapy oils can be used by following methods.
1. Massage: Mix 10 to 30 drops of aromatherapy oil base oil (Til Oil, corn oil etc.) and massage on effected part or give full body massage. Formula can be prepared by using Dr. Jain Aloe Vera Liquid, Aloe Vera Gel, Cucumber Gel etc.
2. Water Method.
A) Baths – Add 2 to 4 drops of aromatherapy oil in one bucket warm water (app. 25 lit.) and take bath. Can add to Foot bath, Sitz bath.
B) By Compress – (Hot or Cold Compress)
An aromatherapy oil compress may soothe aches, sprains, or swelling.
Take a bowl of cold or hot water as required. Add some drops of aromatherapy oil in it (1 drop for 100 ml. water). Immerse a cloth in the water, sqeeze it lightly and place over the affected area for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times. Use hot water for muscular aches and cold for sprains or headaches. Alternate way is to make thick paste with wonder mitti (Dr. Jain’s), add few drops of aromatherapy oil and apply thick lep on effected part. Cover it with cloth and wash after 30 mins.
3. Room Method
For fresh and fragrant atmosphere add 2-4 drops of aromatherapy oil on vaporizer. Also can add to spray bottle (4 drops to 200 ml water) and spray. One can add few drops to the water used for cleaning the floor, tables, counter.
Some Precautions before using Essential oils:
1. Never use essential oils without dilutions; the ratio of dilution should be 1-3% of essential oil to the base oil. That is
approximately 25 drops of essential oil in 50ml of base oil should be used.
2. Essential Oils are for the use of adults only unless specified otherwise. These oils are for external use only.
3. Some people are sensitive to some essential oils and are necessary that you should do a patch test to check for any
reaction. Take a drop or two of the blend and apply on wrist or behind the ear and wait for at least 30 minutes. If skin
shows any redness, itching or irritation, you should avoid the use of these oils.
4. Please store the bottle firmly capped and in dark and safe place away from children.
5. Do not use essential oils in Pregnancy.
6. In case of any doubt, please consult professional Aroma Therapist on what the correct method of usage etc.
Brotanical Name - Pinus longifolia
Parts of plant used - Gum
Stimulates resting hair follicle
Increases circulation of scalp
Improves lymphatic drainage
Due to slight irritant action helps in breaking the fine tissue capsule around the hair follicle in promotes hair growth.
1. For stimulating hair growth when scalp is thinning, hair line receding and hair thinning. It helps resting hair follicle to germinate.
2. In Alopecia areata - to regenerate the damaged and dormant hair follicle.
Method of use -
Apply directly on patch (bald or thinning area), slightly rub at night.
Use one drop per one square inch of scalp. Can repeat daily or alternate day. Hair growth appears after 6 to 12 weeks of regular use.
Can cause irritation in sensitive skin. Dilute with Til Oil and use.
In children, dilute 3-4 times.
Do not use if boils in scalp.
Avoid in pregnancy.